If you don’t already have it “Science and Practice of Strength Training” by Zatsiorsky and Kraemer is a gold mine of information for Understanding strength and performance training. “The Renaissance Diet” with Dr. Israetel is fantastic for basic nutritional education. “Stretch to Win” by Ann and a Kris Frederick for mobility and flexibility training. That’s a good start and should keep you busy for awhile.
Research Dr Mauro Di Pasquale. He was the man Charles looked up to above all others. Dr D has many books available, and on his website you can learn a ton just from reading the PDFs he has written on his supplements. He also releases newsletters routinely that will keep you busy for days
- Maximum Muscle Bible ( Christian Thibaudeau & Paul Carter )
- The Squat Bible ( Dr. Aaron Horschig )
- The One Thing ( Gary Keller )
- Change Maker ( John Berardi )
- The Development of Physical Strength ( Anthony Ditillo )