Cramps

Login Forums Medical Cramps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amir Hamada
    Participant
      Hello,

I’ve been lately suffering from extreme cramps almost everywhere. I started increasing magnesium, sodium, & potassium my cramps almost went down by a lot and don’t feel as severe however I still get it from time to time, especially on my abs. I can barely do 10 reps without my abs cramping a lot to a point where it LITERALLY inflates and grow in front of my Eyes. One time I thought I tore and had hernia but doctors told me nothing wrong. Also I can literally feel pain when I press against it. I saw a few doctors and I never get anything other than “eat a banana a day”. I really appreciate any advice. Thanks a lot

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Amir Hamada.
    Deidre Hamaguchi
    Participant

In a youtube video of a presentation Charles did in Italy, he recommended green drinks from powder to help with cramps.
    I get the occasional leg cramp, and keep a pack of SaltStick lozenges in my gym bag. They help.

Amir Hamada
    Participant

thanks a lot

Timothy Hall
    Participant

Amir Dr.Hall here. I had the same problem. Never found a definitive intervention. You are taking all the right supplements. Conclusion... in my case my abs were crazy weak. Over time it just stopped. Train them frequently in small doses...stop before they cramp. Stay away from crunches and do more leg lifts and rotational core. GOOD LUCK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.