Braverman Test vs Neurotype Test

Login Forums Structural Balance / Testing Braverman Test vs Neurotype Test

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Refael Paz
    Participant

Hey everyone,
    I have been testing my clients for the braverman neurotransmitters test and implementing some ideas to their programming accordingly for 4 years now. I can say in retrospect that time and experience has tought me best how to implement Poliquin's assessment in this regard.
    Recently I have been exposed to Christian Thibaudeau Neurotype assessment which is different. There is an overlap sure, but I wonder what are your thoughts on the difference and experience with neuro-type training?

Jance Footit
    Participant

As you have said, experience will dictate everything in regards to neuro typing. It is interesting information and if you learn in in depth you should be able to use it to make on the spot decisions but I have never seen it been able to apply to an athlete over an entire macrocycle. A neuro transmitter profile can change from many variables. At the end of the day we know more about the transformation you would get from a specific type of training rather than training someone based on a neuro type, so better results would be expected from something tried and true. But like I said, if you are at least aware of the neurotyping information it can make you better at shaping training around daily fluctuations in your athlete. Side note, I have traveled the world and met gold medal Olympians and coaches in many sports. Not a single one of them even knew what neuro typing was. Take that for what it is worth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.